As our Strategy Director, you’ll lead strategy development for our interactive experience work, illuminating the best path to creating digital experiences that people love.
You’ll do this by obsessing over the human need behind the business need, identifying a meaningful and authentic role for the brand, and uncovering insights that provoke unexpected creative tech ideas. You’ll lead strategy for active projects and new business opportunities, partnering with your cross-disciplinary project leaders from creative, tech, production and client engagement to deliver best-in-class work.
Our ideal candidate flexes easily across brand engagement strategy and digital strategy, has successfully developed strategy for modern digital experiences, and has grown strategists’ talents under their management. You have an impressive ability to connect the dots to build and deliver a compelling narrative and a penchant for recognizing the ideas that will make a real impact.
- Develop insights and strategies that provoke innovative digital experience concepts, inspiring our teams to bring together creativity and technology in unexpected ways that create value for both the user and the brand
- Deliver a clear, concise and compelling articulation of the insight & strategy in creative briefs and strategy presentations
- Collaborate with cross-disciplinary leaders to ensure our ideas and execution deliver on the strategic direction
- Partner with client counterparts to define and prioritize business challenges, goals and target audience needs; develop and facilitate collaborative brainstorm sessions and workshops with clients; and confidently present strategy deliverables to clients
- Define success through KPIs and evaluation rubrics to ensure the work delivers impact
Strategy direction & management
- Set and hold the highest bar for strategic excellence across all of Grow’s work, and serve as the strategy leader of our interactive experience work
- Manage our senior strategist — leading with a combination of inspiration and accountability to ensure we do our best work and continuously advance our skills
- Plan for the continued growth of the strategy team, with support from leadership, to meet the growing demands of the work and match the right talents to the work
- Establish and continually optimize the processes and tools that support the strategy team’s work
- Bring a leading strategy perspective to new business opportunities, relevant internal projects, and thought leadership activities
- Identify emerging trends and innovations in business, digital marketing, culture, and user experience, connecting those to our opportunity development and strategy practice in relevant ways
- Define the scope of strategy across new client engagements with a sharp perspective on the discovery and strategy development efforts necessary to set us up for success
Success in this role looks like consistently excellent strategy that wins opportunities and inspires industry-leading digital experience concepts.
You’ll start with a full month of paid vacation and holiday leave, including two weeks in which the company pauses operations—one in midsummer, and one during the holidays. A wealth of additional company benefits include health, dental, matching 401k, disability, paid training, and more. In addition, we promise you’ll have everything you need to be productive, comfortable and happy in the workplace.
Yes, you’ll work for amazing clients and projects in an inspiring environment. But best of all, you’ll find yourself among a close-knit group of just over 50 incredibly talented and motivated colleagues who inspire each other every day. Our team of technologists, creatives, strategists, and producers all work together under one roof to help some of the world’s most beloved brands connect with audiences in new and unexpected ways.
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our team, and the welfare of our broader community, Grow requires that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or be approved for accommodation in the case of an exemption for a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
This is a full-time position based in Portland, Oregon, where we have a growing staff presence, or at our office in downtown Norfolk, Virginia.
Team members based in Portland will travel to client offices along the west coast as well as to Grow’s headquarters in Norfolk, VA at least once a quarter. Team members based in Norfolk will participate in our “flex hybrid” approach to work, with three days per week in the office and two remote, plus the option to work fully remotely for up to two months out of the year.
Grow is located in downtown Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA – an amazing coastal city that blends the beach lifestyle with a richly evolving culture. As part of a community of like-minded people, we spend our time creating great work and building the culture around us. We regularly put our creative and technology talents toward building the city in which we want to live and work. Grow offers paid relocation to the Norfolk/Virginia Beach region, and temporary housing for selected candidates.