Senior Producers at Grow enable our teams to do their best and most innovative work on complex digital projects.
Senior Producers at Grow lead the production of best-in-class digital projects and empower our teams to do their best and most innovative work. The successful Senior Producer candidate has a deep understanding of digital production and is an excellent problem solver and planner, a great communicator, and someone who stays cool under pressure.
- Lead cross-disciplinary teams on medium-to-large projects from pitch to launch with minimal oversight.
- Contribute to best-in-class digital solutions to meet project goals, drawing on strong creative, strategic, and technical acumen.
- Create well-considered production plans for all projects, including smartly written statements of work, budgets, and resource plans.
- Identify project risks, formulate mitigation strategies, and confidently and clearly communicate them to internal teams or clients as applicable.
- Promote efficient communication between our strategy, creative, and tech departments.
- Contract and manage freelancers or vendors as needed to supplement our internal team.
- Track project financials and create client invoices.
- Identify project-based learnings and recommend process improvements within the production department and across the agency.
Success in this role is demonstrated by launching best-in-class projects that are completed on-time and on-budget while exceeding our client’s expectations.
A proven track record and portfolio of projects—including innovative digital work that proves impeccable planning, strategic focus, and creative problem-solving. The ideal candidate will likely have 5+ years experience in producing digital platforms, campaigns, and/or experiences. Content production experience is also desired but not required.
You’ll start with a full month of paid vacation and holiday leave, including two weeks in which the company pauses operations—one in midsummer, and one during the holidays. A wealth of additional company benefits include health, dental, matching 401k, disability, paid training, and more. In addition, we promise you’ll have everything you need to be productive, comfortable and happy in the workplace.
Amazing clients and atmosphere come standard, but what you’ll love most is our close-knit team of inspiring talent, 50+ of us in total. We’re part of a community of like-minded people who spend our time creating great work and building culture around us. We regularly put our creative and technology talents toward building the city in which we want to live and work.
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our team, and the welfare of our broader community, Grow requires that all staff be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or be approved for accommodation in the case of an exemption for a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
Grow is located in downtown Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA – a budding coastal city that blends the laid-back beach style with a richly evolving culture. Grow offers paid relocation and temporary housing for selected candidates.
This is a full-time position at our office in downtown Norfolk, Virginia, where we’ve adopted a “flex hybrid” approach to work — with three days per week in the office and two remote, plus the option to work fully remotely for up to two months out of the year. Grow offers paid relocation to the Norfolk/Virginia Beach region, and temporary housing for selected candidates. We will also consider candidates in Portland, Oregon, as we have a growing staff presence in that area.