The Client Engagement Lead will build successful client partnerships rooted in strategic value, identifying opportunities that meet the client’s business needs, and guiding work that is on-brief.
- Lead the day-to-day client communications
- Align and manage client expectations to set the project up for success
- Cultivate organic growth opportunities to expand our active engagements
- Ask the right questions to provide a clear framework for the project opportunity
- Bring insight and focus to each assignment through: creative brief development, work session planning + moderation, review of creative work under a strategic lens
- Advocate for the client’s business and brand perspectives in our work to deliver on the strategy and the KPIs
- Present agency recommendations with strategic insight and confidence; command the room
- Navigate potential client issues with excellent judgment and proactive communication
Success in this role looks like day-to-day strategic leadership with our client and internal teams that results in greater impact in our work and thriving client partnerships.
Digital experience and five to seven years of agency experience in account management or client-facing roles in account planning or strategy required. Experience or interest in the tech, gaming, entertainment and sports industries is a plus.
You’ll start with a full month of paid vacation and holiday leave, including two weeks in which the company pauses operations—one in midsummer, and one during the holidays. A wealth of additional company benefits include health, dental, matching 401k, disability, paid training, and more. In addition, we promise you’ll have everything you need to be productive, comfortable and happy in the workplace.
This is a full-time position at our office in downtown Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA – a budding coastal city that blends the laid-back beach style with a richly evolving culture. Grow offers paid relocation and temporary housing for selected candidates. We are also accepting applications for candidates in Portland, Oregon.
Amazing clients and atmosphere come standard, but what you’ll love most is our close-knit team of inspiring talent, just over 50 of us in total. We’re part of a community of like-minded people who spend our time creating great work and building culture around us. We regularly put our creative and technology talents toward building the city in which we want to live and work.
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our team, and the welfare of our broader community, Grow requires that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or be approved for accommodation in the case of an exemption for a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.